Thursday, April 2, 2009

Jacob Barnard - Alpha

Current working build is here:


I will be doing the "paint-job" for my site as I get the functionality near completion.  For some general design tutorials, here is a site I was introduced to the other day.  Just another tool to consider:



Labels:

15 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude nice... you're gonna get an A

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

wow

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Wood said...

I bow down in your presence.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ben Friedman said...

kneel before the codemaster.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Chris Richardson said...

very nice

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Justin Shimp said...

crazy..good stuff!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

nice one, not a lot to say really, but to be picky, i don't think the barn on the preloader works for me.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger boomerang! said...

I really like the simple design. The code business is mind boggling to me!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Christian Long said...

you've got a lot of good stuff here. looks time consuming but pretty sweet too

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Tetta Oyama said...

Lots of coding! Great interactive interface.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Evan Bell said...

awesome. nice clean design.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger JGeisler said...

I don't know if I could feel any more sheepish with my project in light of yours. Very well done.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger $eth said...

feel free to help me be better. :)

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger crazy/beautiful said...

I like it. I disagree with Kirk about the barn (I think it's supposed to be a house; thus, representing home, but I could be wrong). Obviously it's awesome; great job!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Jordan Taylor said...

I like this site it's very professional....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home