Interactive Video Design
Labels: JGeisler
posted by JGeisler @ 2:02 PM 5 comments
Dude I like it... A flash personal website could be sweet and impressive to an employer.
I like the idea of using flash to make new pages slide onto the screen. I plan on doing that in my project too.
Colors?
I would like to see nice shape tween between each menus.
Cool.For the pop-ups, I would go with an ease on the tweens.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
5 Comments:
Dude I like it... A flash personal website could be sweet and impressive to an employer.
I like the idea of using flash to make new pages slide onto the screen. I plan on doing that in my project too.
Colors?
I would like to see nice shape tween between each menus.
Cool.
For the pop-ups, I would go with an ease on the tweens.
Post a Comment
<< Home