That looks really cool man! This is something I could see being very useful. Do you know if there is anything out there like this right now? I could see this being a possible business where people pay to have their family tree put on a site like this so it can be seen and shared by everyone in the family.*
10 Comments:
I think it will look good. Should be fun to play with.
That looks really cool man! This is something I could see being very useful. Do you know if there is anything out there like this right now? I could see this being a possible business where people pay to have their family tree put on a site like this so it can be seen and shared by everyone in the family.*
Good Idea....
I think it should be an Oak Tree just because oaks are really big as are most family trees...
but overall pretty cool idea...
I think that this will be pretty cool once it's all said and done. I like how you'll have to explore through it.
Awesome. Looks very media rich. Should be fun!
lots of navigation. i'm sure you'll find it fun making it work! great idea!
I like the idea. How far back into Kujowski family history do you plan on going?
Very concise outline. I like your illustrations.
Sounds cool! It sounds like a lot of work, but it'll be worth it.
This looks like it is going to be cool. Most family tree websites i have seen don't look as good as this one seems to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home