Interactive Video Design
posted by Anonymous @ 2:03 PM 7 comments
This looks like an awesome site! GO REDS!
It seems a little busy after the animation is over. But otherwise is seems cool.
I like it. My only suggestion is to switch it to the Cubs.
I like the background, what if the lights lit up a bit here and there?
Nice splash screen.
I don't like the ending photo; it's too busy. But I like the opening animation a lot.
I think it would be cool if (after everyone flies through in color) the black and white team in the background lit up in color. That would free a lot of space on the field for content. But, I am not sure what your end goal is.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
7 Comments:
This looks like an awesome site! GO REDS!
It seems a little busy after the animation is over. But otherwise is seems cool.
I like it. My only suggestion is to switch it to the Cubs.
I like the background, what if the lights lit up a bit here and there?
Nice splash screen.
I don't like the ending photo; it's too busy. But I like the opening animation a lot.
I think it would be cool if (after everyone flies through in color) the black and white team in the background lit up in color. That would free a lot of space on the field for content. But, I am not sure what your end goal is.
Post a Comment
<< Home