Interactive Video Design
posted by Kirk @ 2:03 PM 9 comments
i like the layout. text is a little hard to read though.
the collage effect w/ the black and white to color is really awesome!
I can't read the text but I like the layout.
I like the collage on your home screen. It makes you more interested in what will be in all of the sub-areas.
good layout and the background is cool too.
Looks very artistic. An ideal site for your target audience I think.
good interface. i like how the navigation works.
the text needs to be changed but other than that it looks fine
I do like the explorative design. I think it works well with art especially. Very good choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
9 Comments:
i like the layout. text is a little hard to read though.
the collage effect w/ the black and white to color is really awesome!
I can't read the text but I like the layout.
I like the collage on your home screen. It makes you more interested in what will be in all of the sub-areas.
good layout and the background is cool too.
Looks very artistic. An ideal site for your target audience I think.
good interface. i like how the navigation works.
the text needs to be changed but other than that it looks fine
I do like the explorative design. I think it works well with art especially. Very good choice.
Post a Comment
<< Home