Interactive Video Design
Labels: Chris Richardson
posted by Chris Richardson @ 2:04 PM 7 comments
That is really sweet. Just the gears idea itself is awesome. A preloader similar to the gears on the main page would be nice.
This is going to be sweet. Are you going with realistic gears?
I like the gears. You could have a light bulb getting brighter as the gears turn to sort of generate power for the next page to load.
pretty cool.... i like daileys ideas... this could be really cool.
I like the gears. Do well with the coding action script!
Looks great. Like others said, the gears are awesome. It's a very clean looking design too.
The gears are a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
7 Comments:
That is really sweet. Just the gears idea itself is awesome. A preloader similar to the gears on the main page would be nice.
This is going to be sweet. Are you going with realistic gears?
I like the gears. You could have a light bulb getting brighter as the gears turn to sort of generate power for the next page to load.
pretty cool.... i like daileys ideas... this could be really cool.
I like the gears. Do well with the coding action script!
Looks great. Like others said, the gears are awesome. It's a very clean looking design too.
The gears are a good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home