Interactive Video Design
Labels: Christian Long
posted by Christian Long @ 2:04 PM 6 comments
You got this dude.... I think you hit this one out of the park....
Clean and neat design. I am interested in seeing how this turns out.
I like how you don't include a lot in the interface. It forces the user to concentrate on your photography, the whole point of the site.
Nice contrast with black and white. I like black background and dark gray windows.
looks good. should be fun!
The black background should work well with your photos. Looks pretty good so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
6 Comments:
You got this dude.... I think you hit this one out of the park....
Clean and neat design. I am interested in seeing how this turns out.
I like how you don't include a lot in the interface. It forces the user to concentrate on your photography, the whole point of the site.
Nice contrast with black and white. I like black background and dark gray windows.
looks good. should be fun!
The black background should work well with your photos. Looks pretty good so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home