Interactive Video Design
Labels: James Frye
posted by James @ 2:04 PM 7 comments
Very nice clean design.
Classic Frye. Nice!
I like the use of colors. It has good contrast. I would like to see nice animation between contents.
I like the color scheme. The overall site design looks good too.
I really like the layout. It's nice and clean, I think your site will turn out well.
it looks nice, i would just have something on there that lets us know what page of your site we're viewing. maybe just changing the color of the word or somethin
i like the layout a lot right now... looks pretty good
Post a Comment
<< Home
RSS FEED
7 Comments:
Very nice clean design.
Classic Frye. Nice!
I like the use of colors. It has good contrast. I would like to see nice animation between contents.
I like the color scheme. The overall site design looks good too.
I really like the layout. It's nice and clean, I think your site will turn out well.
it looks nice, i would just have something on there that lets us know what page of your site we're viewing. maybe just changing the color of the word or somethin
i like the layout a lot right now... looks pretty good
Post a Comment
<< Home