Bryanna_3_I
After reading this chapter, I feel like I have a greater respect for interaction designers. I never realized how much work, planning, and thought went into the little things that we (as users) take for granted every day. Every button click on a simple online application has to be carefully thought out, and all possibilities must be considered. I think that all forms of design are under appreciated and we, as future designers, need to take more time to think about all of the little things that would go haywire in our everyday online applications, had it not been for the work of great designers.
Labels: Bryanna Homeier

2 Comments:
I think this is why I like design so much. Its because I get a chance to work really hard at something someone will eventually take for granted or not really pay much attention to. I really love working with animation and have done some stop motions and hand drawn stuff that has taken hours to complete just to get a few seconds of show. Hopefully I will be able to apply this to my work in this class.
I do believe that your right and I think that is a sign of good design. If people don't think about the design that is working for them then it's a good design. You know a bad design because everyone seems to complain about it.
Bad design = people complain about it.
Good design = people use it and don't think about it.
Great design = people talk about how awesome it is.
Post a Comment
<< Home