Bryanna_4_I
The Saffer book provides a lot of insight into the process of interaction design research, but I think that when it comes down to selecting an actual method to use, you have to find what you are most comfortable with, and what works for you. This may include inventing a new method not listed in the book, or tweaking one of the mentioned ideas to your liking. I think that if the designer is not comfortable with the method, then the end result desired may not be produced.
Labels: Bryanna Homeier

3 Comments:
This is a good point. Everyone thinks and learns differently so it is important to not attach one style or way to a design or project. As studied in previous chapters, I think the best way to an end product would be to combine different approaches and design methods.
This is very true. I think by using your personality to choose a method you desire you end up shaping your design and how you approach problems in the future. It could end up becoming part of your design.
This is very true. Everyone has their own way of learning and thinking. One universal approach does not necessarily work for everybody.
Post a Comment
<< Home