Scott_4_I
In the book, it has that cartoon that says, "Then a miracle happens". I have never been one to believe in chance, or luck. I think that through successful research and having a good knowledge of something is the only way to create something that will be successful. You have to know what you are doing and where you are going before you can create something that will be at all successful. It might seem like a miracle at time but I do not believe so.
Labels: Scott Loy

3 Comments:
I somewhat agree and disagree with what you said, because I think luck is very important too to be successful at something, thus miracle may happen.
Sometimes the miracle that happens can be your great idea on fixing or improving the design, but I wouldn't consider it luck, just more of a breakthrough. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as you're constantly thinking of ways to improve the product.
I interpret this as when everything comes together. The "eureka" moment when your design becomes clear and all aspects of the project seem to work fluidly with one another.
Post a Comment
<< Home