Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kujo_4_Q

Doing research for me on idea's that I have for the web and design usually has me with my browser open and several tabs. Google will always be one of them and then I just search for what I am looking for. Such as web design idea's, I will pour over many sites to get idea's of what is working for people and what isn't and to see if it gives me any ideas. I will even look to see if an idea that I have has been done; maybe it didn't work or if it did there is a better way of doing it than me. After looking at all those examples I might be able to come up with a few idea's.

My question is, how do you research for something "interactive"?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Scott Loy said...

Well I think what you said sums it up pretty well. It just involves figuring what works and what doesn't. Or sometimes, just how can you make something that works, work better.

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Evan Bell said...

I do pretty much what you do. First I think of what I like in interaction design, then I do google searches for other types of interfaces. A lot of good interactive desgins usually have a lot in common, so that can help point you in the right direction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home