Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tetta__5__I

In the chapter, the writer talks about how wireframes work in interaction design. The chapter explains in details about wireframes, and it talked about dummy text that I always have been wondering about whenever I saw them in Adobe Dreamweaver templates or Apple’s iWeb, but now I know that they are just dummy text that do not mean anything. I can apply this knowledge about wireframes whenever I am going to design a website from now on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger Wood said...

I also wondered about it and did a search on it. I found this bit of info on Lorem

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Wireframes are great, you can use them to plan many different ideas out. I remember using these tactics in high school to plan out an essay of some sort.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home