Seth_2_I
At the beginning of this chapter it made me think about how the CMD tests the usability of different programs that they make. It made think about how crucial it is to understand how the world around us works and how people interact with one another. Though the ideas of good interactive design can be simple, I sometimes fear that I won't be able to make something that is actually intuitive and good.
Labels: Seth Winn

2 Comments:
I feel the same way. I feel like alone that I probably will have 0 ideas and nothing good for anyone to use. but i try and think of collaboration and getting advice from friends with my projects. So if you need any help Seth, I am a critical eye and will judge you as so. Just as long as you look at mine and judge me the same.
I have the same fear of not being able to produce something that others will see as good. I am not always the most creative person so I rely on friends and fellow students to judge my work along the way and give input to help with the finished product.
Post a Comment
<< Home