Kujo_5I
The wireframe part of the chapter is good. I think that a wireframe is one of the best examples of a final product till something tangible can be produced. It is something that can be quickly changed and shown to a client rather quickly. I tend to keep a stack of papers and notebooks with a bunch of my own idea's around and constantly refear to them and add to them. One notebook I draw and write out how everything is going to look and work. If you think about it many people use wireframes, Da Vinci had tons of note books with his thoughts and drawings. Many other people did too! Even though we're growing with technology I still think that it's important to write and draw idea's.
Labels: Michael Kujawski

1 Comments:
I thought this was good to read about because I'd made wireframes for projects before without actually knowing what they were called. It's nice to know that I was using sound fundamentals of interaction design without even knowing it.
Post a Comment
<< Home