Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tetta__6__I

This chapter covers a lot of information, but I find one particular section of the chapter more interesting and familiar to me, and that is the part where it talks about Gmail with Google Talk. I have used the chat feature on Gmail before, and I find it very useful that all chats are being archived so that they can be searched later on. Yahoo Mail has something similar too, and I personally prefer Yahoo’s interface to Gmail just because I like the tabs Yahoo use in their new Mail interface. Also, Yahoo chat supports sending texts to cell phones. However, Yahoo’s integrated chat will not archive any chats at all, so for that point, Gmail is better. I like the idea of interacting with users, so even though it could be difficult to achieve in Flash, because I would probably need to know a lot about server technology, I would like to make something as interactive and dynamic as chat feature on Gmail, using Flash.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home