Patrick_5_I
I think storyboards are great. They definitely help you plan out your ideas. When I have trouble thinking how a website is going to work, I just storyboard it all out and I can visualize how it would work on the computer. It's just one more step to completing the project and testing out your ideas before they go into the program. Like Justin said, you can see how it is going to work from a number of perspectives. Storyboards and other types of planning on paper are great ways to work out some kinks.
Labels: Patrick Binkley

2 Comments:
Sometimes I only think of storyboards for when I'm shooting videos, but it's so true that they can be useful while creating other media too!
Story boards and use cases are a good combination. If your use cases can fit a portion of the story board, I think the project may be coming into focus more.
Post a Comment
<< Home