Justin_Shimp_5_I
I almost always use storyboards to help me plan out how sequences will form and work out. I like using storyboards because it allows me to better understand how something is going to work from the viewer/user perspective and from the director/designer perspective. I think using a variety of these different brainstorming models helps a lot in gaining perspective on how things should not only look, but how to create it in that specific way, and how the user will interact with it.
Labels: Justin Shimp

3 Comments:
Yeah, I like storyboards as well. I'm glad this book has reminded me of them, because I've neglected them for almost the entirety of my multimedia courses. I'd use them for some of my video projects, but I think they're even more helpful for multimedia stuff because having a flow that works and makes sense is critical to having a successful project.
I have personally not used many storyboards in projects I've created. Storyboards are definitely one way that a person can better their project from the start but they may not work for everyone. Creating some type of rough copy (or storyboard) can really help lessen the amount of work you need to do later in a project.
Visualization is always helpful. You can either see what you are going to use or not going to use. Having some sort of idea before hand can help your workflow.
Post a Comment
<< Home