Patrick_7_I
I liked the section of chapter 7 that talked about designing for multitasking. Saffer mentioned how Amazon made completing tasks in the future easier and more interesting for users. When you check out and make a purchase, your information would be saved, making the next purchase very fast and easy to do. I'm not sure how much multitasking would benefit my website for this class, but it's a good idea to keep in mind for the future. Anytime something can me made easier for the user, you should take advantage of that to keep the users coming back.
Labels: Patrick Binkley

1 Comments:
One drawback from having your information being stored, is that someone could hack into the system and steal all your information. I recently had that happen with one of my credits cards, except it wasn't even with a website. It was with the credit cards own computers.
Post a Comment
<< Home